"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, August 30, 2010

Lawn Fawn's Facebook Mini-Challenge

I also made a few layouts inspired by the Facebook Mini-Challenge Kelly Marie is having this week. You have to create something with letter stickers and her new set of "Bannerific" stamps. Not hard to do, because A. I am in LOVE with this Bannerific set, and 2. becuase I've been dying to incorporate these LOVELY banners into my scrapbook pages, and C. because I use letter stickers on pretty much EVERY SINGLE scrapbook page I do! Needless to say, I was up for the challenge! Now, dont mind me, because I edit my pages in "Paint" and somethimes they come out really wonky!! Like I've said before, I bought Photoshop for my mom & she has yet to share(hmph).

For the 1st page I used Cosmo Cricket's "Delovely" papers & stickers. I couldn't help myself! I just think this line is so bright and fun!! I used bright yellow Thickers as the letter stickers and stamped my daughter's name with Lawn Fawn's Harrold's ABCs. This lovely banner and the sweet birdies are from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific Set. I added some twine - well because I'm coveting twine right now and really love how it all came together.


For the 2nd page I made for the mini-challenge, I used bo Bunny "Sunkissed" papers/combo sticker sheet. I love this paper and the sticker sheet is AMAZING!! Full of cute letter stickers (in 2 colors) and a bunch of great stickers!!! Also, this banner is my absolute faveroite from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific Set!! I think it's just so fun!! So, I had this "master plan", right, so I just got a few of the Luminarte Srpayers (this one in particular is "Sunburst") and really wanted to do a mask with the stamps. I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT... unfortunately it didn't photograph too well :(. Dissapointing - but in person it's BEAUTIFUL!!! So shiney! I'm so happy I did this!! I also used Harrold's ABCs and a 7Gypsey's journaling stamp on this page. Also, I'm using Versa Magic Ink these days and I'm LOVING the results!!


Thanks for looking. I hope you have a great & blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment