"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Thursday, August 12, 2010

More scrappiness for ya!



This is another page I've recently done (last weekend). It's not my absolute faveroite as I did this one after about 5 layouts and I was kinda tired and unmotivated by that time, but I'd really been wanting to make the flower Dear Lizzie gave a tutorial on her blog http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/. I like the flower better than the page. it's all I can post becuase I sent the rest to CK in hopes of publication (fingers crossed). I love these Dear Lizzie papers from American Crafts - especially the fabric paper. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment