"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, August 23, 2010

My weekend's scrappiness






Well Happy Monday! Now onto my scrappiness post ;). I got several pages done this weekend. I'm up to February/March 2009 in Alivia's Scrapbook - whew! Nice to be getting somewhere. This weekend I did several November/December layouts. I put my faves to the top, as I usually do. Psst. I also made 5 cards this weekend, using my beautious Lawn Fawn stamps, but I cannot share them with you, as I'd LOVE to have them published (fingers crossed!!) Enjoy & have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore these layouts! The Santa's Beach Babies is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete