"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, August 16, 2010

And a THIRD post today...wow!



Well I just wanted to get two additional layout on here. These are two of my faves. The "Swing" layout I got from the Good Grief blog. I loved, not only the layout of the page, but mainly that tree!!! I love that tree and I'm sure I'll be making more in the future for SOMETHING!! I usd Cosmo Cricket's "Nutmeg" line for everything except the black (bazzil) cardstock and the (Fancy Pants) grid paper. I love how it came out! i love that page so much! The second page has some of my faveroite pics of Alivia!!! Her chewing on those sweet baby toes was priceless!! I also used one of my fave companies...OCTOBER AFTERNOON's "Ducks in a Row" papers. I have gone back to my LSS a FEW times to restock on this line (and made several gifts/projects with it!) I'd been wanting for a while to try out these flowers. made by punching 4 scalloped circles and then folding them into fourths and using gluedots to secure them. I'm also (obviously) addicted to my Martha Stewart butterfly punches and October Afternoon's mini letters (LOVE LOVE LOVE)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment