"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, February 7, 2011

My kiddos.

Good morning! I wanted to share a few kiddo pics from this weekend. Excute the wonky pics, this was in the evening & my lighting was crazy. First, my sweet boy Christian.
He's a keeper.

He's been doing so good in school, and as a reward, my mom crocheted him a pokemon of his very own. Heres a better look at his Pikachu - which he loves!:
I love it that my mom made him this. When I was little, she made my sister, brother & I Smurfs (remember those) and I just loved mine. I wish I still had it :(.

My sweet little Alivia is all about her babies and dressing up these days. It's entirely too cute! This first pic is her method of soothing. Two fingers in the mouth and one up the nose. Seems so strange to me. Like, is that even comfy? Strange. At first, it was just fingers in the mouth. Then she started with one finger in the nose too. She doesn't "pick" it, just puts it in there. It was funny when she first started at preschool, they were like "um... do you know where her hands are all day..." Oh, I can guess!
This one cracks me the heck up! Upside down glasses and (while you can't see them) two mismatching princess shoes! Priceless. Loving these two little amazing people!

Well I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment