"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Thursday, February 24, 2011

March's Paper Niche Sneaky Peaks

Hi girls. Happy Thursday, almost Friday!! Thank the Lord. Thanks so much for all the sweet comments over the last few days (and always!!). It means so much to me. Fills me with positivity & joy :D.

Today's my day to post my Sneaky Peeks from March's Kit over on the Paper Niche Blog. I'm going to post them here too, but if you think upon it, so check it out over the next few days, becuase the other gals will be posting their sneaks too & they'll just be awesome!! Full reveal of the kit/projects on the 1st ;).

Ok, before I share the sneaks, I should tell you WOWZA, this is one jam-packed amazing kit!!! FULL of creative awesomeness, the posabilities are literally endless. So many different things!! Great patterned paper... chipboard... and you dont even wat to get me staretd on the flowers (BUT I WILL SAY THAT WHILE ASSEMBLING THE KIT, THEY GOT THEIR CHA PRIMA SHIPMENT IN...HELLO!!!) You will love LOVE love it! Ok, enough ranting on my part, onto my sneaky peeks:

As you can see, I've been playin with handmade flowers again!! and...
last but not least...


Well, that's about it for me today. I can't wait for the full reveal. I made a couple things (one of which is a mini-book) that I'm seriously proud of :D and I hope you like them too.

Dont forget, all the rest of the Design Team girls will be posting their sneaks over the next few days as well, so head over there and check them out!!! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment