"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Plaid Baby Shower Invites ;)

Good morning! Today I wanted to share the baby shower invites I made for a friend.

I got the template for the diaper invite from Martha Stewart's website. I wish I had the link, I'm sorry. I've tried looking and can't find it... and this has to be a quickie post today - sorry again.
For the actual invite, I used a {free} font from Kevin & Amanda. It's called "Heather Michelle" - I love that website, so many free fonts to choose from! They have a great recipe blog too!

The paper is My Minds Eye - and super fun! They don't know the gender of the baby so I went with a yellow/red/blue plaid. Came out SO cute!

Anyway thanks for peeking! Hope you have a great day - don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the Lawnscaping blog hop ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment