"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paper Niche June Sneaker Peeks

Hi there!! Hope everyone had a long weekend - I sure did. It was nice quality family time, and I got crafty in major ways!! I completed two 2 pg layouts, and two 1 pg layouts, a mini-book, and a card - all in this 4 day weekend! It was great. I feel so energized getting just that extra day off!!!

So, I'm super excited to share the sneak peeks for the June Kit from Paper Niche! What a wonderful kit!! It had a few new products that I had been dying to play with, so it really made me super happy!!! Here is a look at my sneaks:





Dont forget to check out Paper Niche's Blog throughout this week, as the other DT members will also be sharing their sneaks!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous elements! Love the yellow paper flower and distressed edges! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete