"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, September 13, 2010

Family time

Today, I’ll do a lil "family" blogging. I had a very nice weekend. I basically only did 1 project, working on it then whole weekend in every bit of "spare" time I got. It’s for my mom - will it share tomorrow ;). Had lots of fun family-time with my hubby and babies. I just feel so blessed to be these 2 babies mama! Excuse the quality of the pics, as most of them came from my phone. These are my babies. Christian and Alivia. I love these two little people so much. Even when they cant stop screaming and swatting at each other (which is very often now-a-days).





Even when the oh-so-cute little one does DISGUSTING things with her poop (notice the tights with shorts on).

Even when my son dances around so wild and crazy, and does "wipeout" all over my living room, and plays music from his toys so repetitively that my brain wants to relocate.

Even when I feel so overwhelmed and am at my wits-end, I have to remember that all (ALL) I've ever wanted out of this life is to marry a man that I LOVE and to have my babies. It's what I wanted to be when I grew up! I always knew I wanted to be a mommy. I didn't know at that time exactly what went into being a mommy. Having a Christian and an Alivia. It can be hard work, tiring. But it is an amazing journey - and I'm just at the beginning. I can't believe how amazing these little people are. They're so cool! I can't beleiev I get to call them my kids! Yes, I have no clue what I'm doing, or what the future has in store. I may NEVER sleep more than 6 hours again (and that's on a good night). But I love this life. I love these children, and the man who helped me create them and helps me raise them. I love God and that he has allowed us to take part in these two miracles lives. I am blessed. I am in awe. And I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment