"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, September 20, 2010

Christian's Mini-book

And this is my beautiful spunky boy. While I crafted a good part of 2 hours away on Saturday - so did he. I love that he loves drawing, cutting, gluing, and doing all things crafty! It allows me to be crafty AND still spend quality time with him at the same time. We love playing with craft goodies together! So this is what he was making while I was making my Lawn Fawn Stamp home.




It’s a “mini book about my family n stuff” as he called it. He got it for his birthday in April, It has a bunch of foam shapes, a glue stick, a bunch of cute funky patterned papers, and a spiral book to put it all in. He’s definitely a keeper, this little boy of mine. I can’t wait for Lulu to get a little bigger so we can put her creativity to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment