"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Door Cover


On another note, it was also, it was Teacher Appreciation Week. I saw a door cover someone online (I’m sorry I do not remember where) made. It said “Thank you {teacher} for helping us Bloom and Soar. In the one I saw online, they had smaller flowers and kites with the kids’ pictures pasted into them. I decided to use my handy-dandy Cricut Expressions and cut out a sun (super cute!!), heart balloons, flowers and the teachers names. I took pics of the kids smiling (for the flowers) and making silly faces (for the balloons). Then, I snuck into the school on Sunday after church and put it on their door. Needless to say, they were both super happy which made me happy. They’ve really helped me this year with Christian. So thankful for you Miss Tina and Mrs. Hill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment