"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, May 24, 2010

My amazing son.



My son, what a sweet boy (when he wants to be, of course). He saw me getting real into my card making last weekend and said "mom, I made you a card because you were so nice to make other people cards" Of course, it's a butterfly. Inside is a picture he drew of him and his dad ;) because "they love me the best" and a dragon - which is his interest of the moment. On the back is a heart and random "bubble" letters - he can't spell anything but his name yet - and apparently those random letters were way cooler than his own name. I love this. I love it that since going to pre-k this year he has discovered drawing, and letters. He really enjoys all things art: coloring, drawing, play dough (this counts!!), painting, etc. He's also a Cricut master cutter helper ;). It really makes me happy that he's crafty like me. Honestly, it helps him behave, which keeps me sane!! Thank God for this boy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment