"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CARD MAKIN' KIND OF SATURDAY






I had a card makin’ kinda weekend this weekend :D. Well, Saturday, I mean. Sal & Christian went to the baseball game (Marlins V. Mets) and even before that, I was just really inspired to make cards. I really utilized Alivia’s (2) nap times and gave Paige and Christian some crafts to do themselves and searched my stash...

I used a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey’s Sugar Rush papers, glue dots, Glossy Accents, and some cardstock and went to town. I also had a sheet of the Sugar Rush Stickers that I got in one of the kit clubs I used to belong to. I really had fun. I also saw this little pin tin decoration idea on Maya Road’s Blog this weekend. Mine isn’t nearly as intricate as theirs, but I made my own simpler version (also using this the stack of Sugar Rush papers) and I like how it turned out. I knew I was saving those little useful tins for SOMETHING, and I had really wanted to be able to store my pins somewhere!!

I have to say, I was wholeheartedly surprised by how many things I created with this little stack of 6x6 papers, and I had at least 6 pages left - UNTOUCHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment