"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lawn Fawn Lovliness



Yesterday I got the sweetest compliment from my former boss who I sent one of my cards to. He was suprised that he didn't know "just how talented I was"...aw!! Needless to say i was totally inspired and went home and, after putting the kiddies to bed, went card-making crazy!! I got these amazing Lawn Fawn Stamps "Partly Cloudy"(www.lawnfawn.com) about a month ago and have literally been DYING to use them someway, somehow. Lawn Fawn has an amazing design team and Kelly Marie herself is sooooo inspiring, but I just didn't get into them (except playing) until last night!! Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment