"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Wedding Gift ;)






We have a wedding to go to july 10, 2010 - for a couple from church. Their colors are Pink, Black, & Silver. Her fave color is Pink. I thiught what better gift to give them than a My Word album made with my new fave Bo Bunny line - Petal Pushers. These papers/stickers/embellies are SOOOOO cute I could hardly contain myself!!! It says "(It's) Our Day" (Sal says it's hard to read...blah). I'm starting to think I'm in a little rut?!? I've been so into flower making and my lil Martha Stewart Butterfly punch that the past few albums have included much of both. But.... I still like them. I like how they came out so there (Sal). Enjoy ;) and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment