"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finally, my son's mini gets finished!!





What a happy day for my boy!! My sister-in-law and niece were down from New York for the past 10 days (fun fun) so I haven't been too awful crafty (boo...). I did, however, finally finish my son's mini about his cousins. I think he got jealous because I made so many of these my word minis lately (as gifts) and so a few weeks ago he started asking for one of his own. I wanted to do his name (Christian) but my LSS (PAPER NICHE) only carries up to 8 letters so his name was a bust. I decided to do "Cousins" because that is the "theme" he wanted. I had seen (and liked) Basic Grey's "Max and Wiscars" line - alot, but don't ever really scrap my dog (JJ). Then I thought about how much my son likes animals (and pretends to BE them on a regular basis) so I figured this line would be great! There are so many goodies that go along with it too!! The Chipboard stickers, felties, buttons, etc. I kept it pretty simple as far as journaling, but heavy on the embellies - as that's what my little man requested!! I'm only posting a few pics bec I use (paint) wonky editing and basically just don't have the patience to figure out how to make it work this morning. Enjoy ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment