"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun with "Friends"



Well I've been busy busy around here! I (finally) made my niece, Kristen, the "friends" mini she bought from Paper Niche when she was here (from NY) in April. I used the new Bo Bunny Peacock Lane papers/buttons/letter stickers. I love this line, and my niece is all about purple, which made it a natural pick!! I really like how it turned out! My new butterfly punch from Martha Stewart came in mighty handy as well - live that lil guy! Also, I must say, I'm having a BLAST making my own flowers these days!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment