"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Thursday, January 19, 2012

With Sympathy

Hi guys. Today I’m continuing my week of Sympathy. If you missed it yesterday, I created them for a friend who “ordered” a set of 6 of them. He’s an attorney and in our line of work, well, you end up needing them often :(.

Anyway, I’m here to share 2 more of them with you. For both of them, I've used Hero Arts images and a sentiment from Paper Smooches. and here's the other one

I love how vibrant the Copic coloring shows up on the second one. Beautiful images to color. Anyway, back tomorrow with two more. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment