"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, January 9, 2012

Thank you friend ;) - YCU #5

Hi there! Hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to stop in really quickly and share another card I made using the fantastic My Minds Eye 6x6 pad that Chari gifted me with a few weeks ago!
{Excuse my crooked photo - oopsies} I Copic colored a few of the Lawn Fawn Critters and created a sentiment using Sophie's Sentiments. The bracket was cut using a Spellbinders Die and my Cuttlebug, and then I highlighted it and the strip of graph paper down the center of the card using Mulled Lavender Distress Ink.

Pretty simple, but it makes me smile. I'm entering this into the YCU #5 Challenge since their theme this time around is Clean and Simple.

That's it for me today - I hope you have a good day!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute as always! You are seriously putting that paper pad to use! Very cute card, I love the little added heart between the critters. Thanks for playing at YCU! too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the colors and critters! Hey, I noticed you're tag/sign at Lawn Fawn today! Congrats for being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me smile too, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

    ReplyDelete