"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, January 2, 2012

My faves of 2011!!

Hi friends!! Hope Tuesday is treating you well. I had a post all set to go up today, but decided that first I's like to send 2011 out properly (like it's not already gone... I know).

I have some new following friends (BIG WAVES---HI THERE!!!) and I am surely thankful for my friends who have been following me for a while. I love hanging out in blogland with you guys! Your encouraging words, thoughts, and prayers always mean so much to me, and I love visiting your blogs too!!!!

2011 was a very fun year for me creatively. I think I did a lot of evolving. Trying different techniques and products, but staying true to myself. My projects using Lawn Fawn Stamps (which are usually my absolute favorite projects) made their way onto Lawn Fawn’s “Fawny Flickr Friday” 11 times in 2011!!!!! Crazyness! I never kept track of how many times my projects were featured until I recently applied for a DT and wanted to count them out to add it to my “Creative Resume”. I was totally surprised to see that number! To me, that is such an honor, to have had so many of my projects featured on their blog along with so many talented ladies!!

Here are 11 projects (in no particular order whatsoever) that I really loved making in 2011.

Mirrored Polaroids: We Really Click ;)

My Lawn Fawn Stamp Binder - quite literally my most used item - OF THE YEAR!!!:

Happy Anniversary to Lawn Fawn (3/2011)

My Sweet Littlest One - and her 1st Pony!!!

Literally, one of my all time FAVE layouts!!!

Lots of techniques and LF stamp sets going on here:

Happy Birthday w/ hand colored Seam Binding ;)

My Corner Bookmarks - I love making them so much!

"Up" themed Birthday - love all the Textures here!

Lots of patchwork & rustic twine:

Critters in Costume!

Love these clouds!

Ok, so that was 12 :). Thanks for taking a look back with me. Here's to more fun projects to come in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment