"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Putting those stocking ornaments to GOOD use!

Good morning ;). Thanks so much for all the love on my Box O’ Fun post!! It really means alot to me!

I meant to bring my son’s box today to take photos and share on the blog... but he got all nervous when he saw me packing it up “MOMMY, WHY DO YOU NEED MY BOX AT WORK???”. So I’ll try again tomorrow... and be sneakier this time.

I did have something to share today though, remember the mini stocking ornaments I made for my mom? Well, she had my kiddies over this weekend to decorate her tree and hung them all up. Here’s a picture of her finished tree. Came out SUPER cute if you ask me! Next year, I’m totally making more of these as gifts!!
Another picture to share, this is my mom and my 9 year old niece, Paige. Paige lives with my mom (mentioned that on here before). Obviously the pic of Paige & my mom was taken before the decorating began ;). Lookin good ladies! MUAH!
Well, that’s all I have to share for today. Thanks for peeking at my blog!! I love getting inspiration out here in blog-land, and love it that maybe, once in a while, I inspire one of you AWESOME ladies as well!! Have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment