"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What will I be doing this weekend...

...well, besides the Bargain Hunt - which is Saturday from 8am-2pm - I will hopefully be enjoying my newest addition of Lawn Fawn Stamps :D I just scooped up Critters in the Burbs and Jessie's ABCs, and cannot wait to give 'em a go! I've even already added them to my "Lawn Fawn Loveliness" binder :).

Yep, that's right... I'm just making crafty goodness for pure enjoyment. I'll also (hopefully) be creating a few projects for a Design Team I'm trying out for (at my Local Scrapbook Store). We'll see. I've been feeling so overwhelmed with stuff to do/make for the Bargain Hunt that I have felt like my craftiness was more of a "chore" than my favorite past-time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still had fun making these goodies, and had that joy of seeing the finished product, but the deadline of it was hanging over my head this entire time. I was like a madwoman - making project after project for the past month now. Kind of exhausting, ya know! It really makes me wonder how you gals who do multiple Design Team gigs do it?!?!?!? Hats off to ya!

As a side note, I just want to say that I really appreciate how sweetly (and super quick!!) Lawn Fawn sends out their stamps. Each package coming with a note and a little "thank you" stamp from Kelly Marie. This time I got "Merci" - with a sweet lil heart over the i and everything! I love this. I love buying from companies like this! They really take the time to make you feel connected and appreciated as a customer. I love Lawn Fawn, woot woot!!
Hope you have a great weekend. Say a prayer for me for the Bargain Hunt - trying to raise bunches of cash for the Relay for Life - woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment