"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mother's Day Card/Wee Memories Challenge #53

Hi there. Another day, another challenge around here ;). Today, I wanted to share a card I made a little while ago to submit for a Paper Crafts publication call - which it wasn’t picked up for. At least I can share on it here now ;). I made it for my mom for Mother’s Day. I was thinking it’s perfect for the Wee Memories Challenge #53:
YAY! Girlyness... I think this card may just be perfect for her! Here’s a look:



The patterned paper is from a 6x6 pad of Bo Bunny’s “Crazy Love”. I’m really liking the 6x6 paper pads. They’re perfect for smaller patterns of great patterned paper - perfect for cards. I used Lawn Fawn’s Sew Lovely, Bannerific, and Jessie’s ABCs. I’m loving that Lacy Martha Stewart Punch, but haven’t used it much at all. Thought this was a nice project for it. The pink silky ribbon is from May Arts, I believe. I accented it with some bakers twine from The Twinery, and a Basic Grey Button. The toole is Glitz Designs. It was included in my 1st Paper Niche DT Kit, back in February. I love the girly twist it gives the silhouette.

It’s right up my mom’s alley. Girly & fun. I'm thinking I need to make another for my mother-in-law ;).

I’ll be back tomorrow with my Paper Niche May sneaky peeks. EEK! I love this kit. It had... WAIT FOR IT... Crate Paper!!! I made a special request - and got my wish!!! I love the projects I got out of the kit - and had tons of goodies left over. Can. Not. Wait. To. Share!!! Thanks for peeking at my goodies!!! I hope you have an awesome day.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, those pinks pop on the kraft! And hello, the toole on the dress form...just wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for Mom, love the banner and the cute dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely, and your LO's are stunning with so much interesting detai!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and girly indeed! I'm sure your mom will be thrilled :) Thank you for playing with the Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling. Love the pinks combined with the kraft. Really shows off the dress. LOVE the ribbon at the top too! Just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Wanted to let you know that I featured your card on The Twinery blog today along with our FB Fan page!

    ReplyDelete