"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Sneaky Peek Time!!!

Hey there crafty ladies, I’m so happy to share my sneaks with you for the May Paper Niche kit!!! Holy cow this is one amazing kit. I know, I know, I say it every time, but wow! This one has been - no question - my ABSOLUTE favorite kit so far. Ever. I love that there is a bunch of Crate Paper (Portrait) goodies in this one!!! I was SO super inspired by it and I hope you are too. Here is a looksie at my sneaky peeks:




Looks promising right?!?!? I just can not say it enough, I’m in LOVE with this kit! Now, don’t forget, they’ll be having sneak peeks the rest of this week over on Paper Niche's Blog up until the full reveal, next week. Tara kicked inspiration week off yesterday :D. For more inspiration, you can check out our individual blogs too: Gine, Bea, Veronica, Tara, and me, of course, you're here :D.

What are you up to this week, friends? I've got tons to do, project wise!! My mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all have birthdays in June! Starting with my mom on June 1st! Because of my budget, I'll be giving them all creative gifts! Got to get started!! Also, teacher appreciation week is coming the 1st week in May. Time to get busy! The good thing is, I'll have losta goodies to share on the ol' blog :D.

Speaking of which, thanks for always visiting me & for all of your sweet comments! They really make me smile & feel super happy! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment