"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First day - Mini book










Well, I'm finally getting some of my work onto this blog... yeah me! This mimi idea came from Elizabeth Kartchner (http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com). She sis a post featuring The Girls Loft Kit Company...I immediately subscribed to their kits ;). I used, pretty much, the exact same layout for the cover that she did - WHAT CAN I SAY, I LOVED IT THAT MUCH! Then, I just basically went to town. I started this in October, just finished it this past weekend. I don't know why, but I just got blocked, I guess. I'm rally happy how it turned out, and my son LOVES IT!!! It's really speacial to him everytime I make something, but this mini-book made him so happy. He's insisted on bringing it to school, church, the grocery store... One of the teachers from his school told me how he showed it to anyone who would listen and kept on saying "my mom made this for me". That warms my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment