"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, January 13, 2014

What's new?!?

Hi there crafty friends!! So, I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been posting on my blog. I have still been getting crafty; making cards, projects, art journaling, etc. I just haven't shared them here in forever. Hopefully that changes today :). I have some exciting news, I've been selected to be a DT Member for the CC2G Blog!!
So exciting!!! I've received my first kit, which is for February 2014 and LOVED it!!! I can't wait to share all the goodies I created with it. I can show you a sneeky lil peek:
Such cute papers and embellies included in the kit and I can't wait to share the rest!! Stay tuned friends :).

No comments:

Post a Comment