"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life - Week 4 (finally)!

Hi there! My Project Life is way lacking. Last weekend, I was so busy cleaning/organizing my house, that I didn't have any time to play. Plus, I'm working on a few Christmas(y) projects for the most recent Papercrafts Magazine call. Christmas - in April HA! I've completed a few projects I'm proud of, I hope to actually get published - a little personal goal for this year.

Anyway, it's Tuesday, Project Life share day. Today, I'm sharing Week 4 with you. I didn't have a lot of pictures for this particular week. Just one of myself - which is SO odd, I can not begin to tell you!!! I never take pictures of myself!! I just happen to one day (I'm trying to be in my kids' memories too). Other than that what I saved from week 4 (Feb 20-26) was mostly my kids' work. Art they'd made and a spelling test of my son's - who turns 7 on Easter!!

Here's a look at the full pages: I used Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection on these pages. This is the 1st page: And the 2nd: I don't even feel bad about not having pictures. Some weeks I have a gracious plenty; I like it that this week I focused on their art. It's a big part of our family. We love being creative together and we all support and encourage one another. I never really had that growing up and I think it's a nice thing to do for your children.

Here are a few closer-uppers ;)





Well, that's all for me today. I hope your day is great - thanks for popping in and checking out my projects!!

9 comments:

  1. I love how you include your kids art in your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY beautiful pages. love all the art and writing - it will be an absolute treasure in years to come

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE that your week is filled with art. That is what it should be, all the little memories whether it's paper or photos it all counts. So wish this had been around when my kids were this little. They are teens now so not as much in the art and school work.
    Great job putting all this in the pockets, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first LOVE your picture :) second all the art goes so well together...what a fantastic IDEA :)

    Hope you have a great rest of your week

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/04/pl-week-13-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered how to use these page protectors. Really nice to put your kids' artwork in there. And I'm like that too. Sometimes I have lots of photos and other times, not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are fantastic. I love that you've still managed to complete the layout without photos. This being my first year at project life, I still panic if I don't think I have enough photos. I am loving every minute of project life and am even managing to keep up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude that artwork is amazing, I agree no worries about not having pictures at all, this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome, it's so great that you are a crafty family together:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it! That's so cool how you focused on the artwork for the week instead of pictures...what a great way to keep the kids' art, too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete