"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Monday, February 13, 2012

That's HOT! Lawnscaping #27 Challenge!

Hi there! Things have been kind of crazy for me lately and it’s left me little energy or time to create. This weekend was another busy weekend, but I managed to fit quite a bit of craftiness in too :).

Warning: If moderate innuendoes involving toasters & bread make you feel dirty, don’t read any further into this post. If not have a look at the Valentine’s Day card I made for my hubby:
Hee hee. I say an image like this on Pinterest & immediately knew I’d HAVE to make it into a card for Sal! I mean, Lawn Fawn’s Love n’ Breakfast set was perfect!!! The patterned paper is from Echo Park’s Happy Days Collection (6x6 pad). I’m entering this into the Lawnscaping #27 Challenge - as the color combo inspired me :) On another note, my family and I spent Saturday night at Sun Life Stadium watching the Monster Jam - lots of fun!!! Here are a few pics:



Thanks for peeking! I hope your Monday is good to ya!!

4 comments:

  1. I giggled and blushed....oh my....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! I love it!!!! And I love what you did with that paper pad! Love the bows on the toaster and toast! This is absolutely precious! FUNNY sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lala....giggle
    What a fun card! Makes me blush too
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha This card is super fun! I smiled when I read it, I think is perfect for an adult Valentine's card, fun and cute ;)

    ReplyDelete