"When our eyes see our hands doing the works of out hearts, the circle of creation is completed inside us, the doors of our soul flies open and love steps forth to heal everything in signt"

-- Michael Bridge

Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD Mixed media Challenge

I'm back again with another CC2G WCMD Challenge!! This one is hosted by the fabulous Tiff and I was super excited about it too! I love incorporating mixed media into my cards. Even if it's just mashing some guesso into the background or using a stencil with some plain white molding paste. Mixed media can mean SO many things - and all of them are just fantabulous! Here are my cards:
So what I've done is made a little card set using a variety of acrylic paint, masks and mists to create backgrounds/card bases. (I mean, I made a BUNCH of them - it was glorious - see!!!)
Then I stamped/heat embossed them with one of my most adored stamps ever by Christy Thomlinson. I just feel so empowered when I see this image. Will you be playing along with us? I'd love to see your mixed media projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment